Monday, October 10, 2011

Interesting stat (non market related)

I was going through the statistics of this blog, and noticed that Firefox users just barely trail users of Internet Explorer.

I have grown to officially HATE IE, it completely messes up my PC and bogs everything down to a crawl. Maybe I need to upgrade, but I'd rather just be done with it.

My Firefox is barely any better, but thats my fault because I took advantage of all the plugins they offer, 90% of which I don't use and cant figure out how to uninstall. I love Opera but it crashes all the time, and Chrome is right behind that in crashing.

Im typing this on Safari which is fine. I wish I had a Mac to do it on so i could dedicate this PC just to charts, but then I wouldn't be able to capture any screens for the blog

{sigh} Poor me.

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment