Friday, July 29, 2011

Now I have problems

Here's where my radar gets jammed a little bit.

We are starting to push down which is great. Unfortunately, unless we hit 1274.25, the level highlighted in the AM, I'm likely going to leave this fade alone. I would be hesitant at taking the fade here unless we first tested that level.

This is a ME problem. I'm not saying the fade wont work unless we test that level, or that the day is over, it just jams me until 10 AM more than likely.

For example, off the lows, I got a buy signal that I would have taken 80% of the time, especially off of a fade, but I passed. We just broke a small channel, that may have been an alternate entry, I passed that as well. Maybe that will be for the better, or maybe we scream from here. I don't know.

This blog is real life (minus the swearing), not fantasy land. I use this blog as my sounding board. There are a few places you can go where super gurus rule and no one ever loses. They say they are glad they are wrong (when they admit they are the one or two times a year) and spin everything they do as "we knew it!" If that's what you want, go there and ignore this blog, PLEASE. I won't be offended.

And here we go. Shoot! 10AM can't come soon enough.

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment