Friday, July 29, 2011

Fade

One of my favorite entries used to be using the first 5 minute breach, but it hasn't been as effective as it has in the past. Today for example, if taken would have been a quick stop out.

I'm using other tactics for entries and exits, and they are based on dynamic levels, rather than static ones.

I'm not throwing the old tactics out, as they are still effective, but I'm trying to narrow in for tighter levels to grab on to.

By the way, not to stroke the ego too much here, but the techniques you are taught by some of the super guru deluxe training programs are my techniques that were hijacked over the years. They haven't adjusted (they are always late to the party), so be every careful if using those techniques. They don't care, because they just go on gut and feel in their own trading, while pretending to actually have a teachable system to pass along.

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment