Monday, February 25, 2013

This is a pretty good article

This is a pretty good article on understanding the stock market.  As you should know by reading any of my posts, I am mostly a technical trader.  However, as the years have passed me buy, I do now look at some fundamental factors, but I never decide based on that alone.

This isn't really an article on fundamental analysis, I was more trying to make the point that its good to look at other factors rather than just be pigeon holed into one way of seeing things.

The 12 Most Important Steps To Understand The Stock Market - Seeking Alpha
news.google.com
The 12 Most Important Steps To Understand The Stock MarketSeeking AlphaThe Stock Market Is a Market. Let's start with the obvious. The stock market is made up of people. People make mistakes. People have biases. Some people are greedy; some people ar ...

No comments:

Post a Comment