Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to Danny Boy!

Happy Birthday to my son, Daniel.  He's 7 today.

Danny changed my world.  My wife and I had been trying to have children for a bit, and the day I was scheduled to get my whatever checked, she walked into my office and told me she was pregnant.  It was the one of the greatest days of my life, but nothing compared to the day he was born.

Since then, we have been blessed with two brothers for Danny, who he loves very much, an who of course, look up to him.

Despite getting sick in late 2008, and being a bit spoiled (absolutely my wife's (is that the correct grammar?) and my fault) he's doing great.

The hag's dirtbag lying 3-seater son called him fat on orders from his ex boss, but he refused my invitation to come speak with me in person about it.  This is no shock since he and his lowlife brother only beat up women, and would never take the chance, even against a wimp like me.

Of course, his ex boss, who tried to have me arrested for threatening his kids denied all involvement, but I was told by the hag herself that he gave the order.  In the end, that scumbag will NEVER have the relationship with his children that I have with mine, and all the money in the world can't change that, even all the dirty money he gets form robbing people with with new promotional gimmicks.

Anyway, happy birthday Danny

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment