Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence Day everyone.  I hope you are enjoying your time with your family, friends and loved ones.  And please, I hope you didn't use your children as guilt leverage in order to jam your way into your sibling's homes and parties.  If you did you are just shameless. They don't want you over for a reason, deal with it.

It's amazing that when I was working for a thieving maniac, I would get berated and criticized if I ever called a trade for anything less than a few points.  Now? .70 gains are being hailed as phenomenal returns!  
Don't fall for the scam folks.  Claim your Independence from the pump and dumping, front running thieving cretins that gamble with your money, then use it to pad their high society living accounts

By the way, I can only be berated for so long.  Eventually I gave up, and told my wife that I was just going to go off and when I get fired we would just start over.  It was easy, it was before I had kids and big obligations.  The weirdest thing happened.  Since this scumbag was nothing but a bully (still is) he cowered  It wound up being the best thing that ever happened to me, as I took back the control I deserved and got several great years out of it until I couldn't take the scams going on in front of me.

Anyway, my story of Independence on a great 4th of July 2012

tiny

 

No comments:

Post a Comment