Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunday Night Strategy Sessions

Great turnout this week and I want to than everyone that attended. 

The feedback has been terrific, and it proves that you don't have to be a washed up stink breathed super guru to get people to come and participate in a great discussion.  It's not based on lies, and I don't pump up my private market holdings every change I get.  I can't wait for those that do to get what's coming to them.  They are true filthbags that take advantage of their followers and subscribers..

Join me this Sunday for another Strategy Session.  There is a lecture, followed by Q&A where you can ask about your stocks, options, market thoughts, whatever you want, and you don't have to pay and arm and a leg to hear someone double talk you, like these scoundrel super gurus do so they can screech "We help people!  We were right!  I told you!". .

Big news coming soon, I'm excited.  More details to follow.

Have a great week,

tiny




No comments:

Post a Comment