Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Bowl 2012 Picks

Here we go, my world famous Super Bowl picks.

Last year was another stellar year.....if you went against me!

This is for entertainment purposes only, I don't bet on sports anymore.  I'm not just saying that either, its the truth, not like the "truth" spewed by a criminal I knew that would screech about how he didn't gamble, and then missed an event where people paid thousands of dollars for him to attend because he went to bet horses.

Anyway, here are the picks:

Patriots -2.5, -3 whatever-  Brady will get his revenge 3 Units 
Patriots with the money line-  If I like them to cover, I like them straight out 3 Units
Over 53.5 or 54- Should be an offensive battle 2 Units

Prop bets:

Will there be a lead change in the second half- Yes +125 1 Unit
Exact number of Field Goals- 5 +600 1 Unit
NY Giants first scoring play of the game- Rushing TD +300 1 Unit


And that's all folks!

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment