Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Apologies

I've been seriously slacking off on the blog the last several weeks.  I started some new work, and it involves teaching an intensive 8 week course, 1 hour per day, 4 days a week on trading. I "skeletoned" out the course (outlined it) but wanted to keep the charts fresh, so I usually don't complete the days presentation until the day of.  I didn't think this would ever be an issue, because there is a deadzone during the day, and I shouldn't be trading then anyway.  Unlike the super gambler gurus who think they have to trade every minute, every day, even when on a plane or before someone's funeral.

That's still no excuse for slacking off on the blog.  The remainder of this week will be tough, and next week I'm doing one on one training with a trader, but come March, I should be back in at least a more active groove then I am now.

Thanks for the e-mails, they mean the WORLD to me. I especially love the ones from the people that have left the super guru scam artists.  It makes my heart pitter patter.

If you aren't attending the Sunday night strategy sessions, you are missing out, and that's not just my late night ego talking either!  I've gotten tons of messages from people saying they are so glad I'm doing these and for free no less.  Check one out by signing up to my daily email list at http://stockmarkettrendsx.com for instructions on how to join us each and every week.

See ya Sunday at 8PM Eastern.

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment