Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sunday Night Strategy Sessions

This Sunday, January 8th, 2012 I'll be starting my Sunday Night Strategy Sessions.

You'll look over my shoulder as I go through the charts of the major indexes and sectors, as well as look at key stocks that are setting up for the week.  I'll also be taking questions from the audience, so if you are there, you'll have the chance to ask me about your favorite markets or stocks.

This year, Ill be winding down my videos, only doing the S&P 500 video on a nightly basis.  This will be the only way to get my outlook for the week.

To get information on how to attend the sessions, join the email list over at Stock Market Trends X and you will be notified later this week with the information on how to attend.

It's free for all to attend live, but if you want access to the archives, there is a small, one time fee for lifetime access.

Remember, the first session starts Sunday night at 8PM eastern

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment