Friday, January 27, 2012

No S&P video

The video for Friday won't upload. Here's a recap of what I said: We took out Wednesday's highs but couldn't do much more and we sold off for most of the day, with a rally at end of day. this is either the start of a deeper pullback or close to the end. I'm not bearish, but I do think we could trade down a bit more. the 20 day exponential moving average is a target to watch. I won't be there for the open today, but I would be watching a gap for a fading op and then see what sets up int eh morning for a possible move. It is Friday, so we could stay rangebound into the weekend. Get my morning e-mail and instructions on how to attend my FREE Sunday Night Strategy Sessions by signing up to the mailing list at http://stockmarkettrendsx.com This Sunday, the session starts at 8PM Eastern. tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment