Friday, December 30, 2011

HNY!

Yes, I know it's early, but I want to take this time to wish everyone a very happy and healthy new year.

2011 was a day traders dream, and a swing traders nightmare, and in the end, they closed us almost EXACTLY flat on the S&P 500.

There should be plenty of opportunities in 2012, so take the three days to rest and recharge, and get ready to hit the ground running.

I want to take this time to thank everyone who has supported the blog, as well as the Stock Market Trends X website. I appreciate each and every one of you, and feel blessed that you actually listen to what I have to say, even though I don't reign any markets, charge ridiculous prices for undelivered nonsense, or beg for happy birthdays and then tell you how overwhelmed I am by them.

There are some great things being rolled out in the new year, and I can't wait to share them with you.

Once again, feel free to contact me at tiny@stockmarkettrendsx.com or tinymjs@gmail.com with any questions or comments you may have.  I welcome and respond to them all personally.

Michael tiny Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment