Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

I have many reasons to be thankful, but here are my top 3:

1) My family is spending the holiday with us at casa de tiny. My wife has been cooking since 6AM and it smells amazing.

2) I've found a new home to do my Sunday night strategy sessions, mentoring and stock and market timing newsletter from. Details very soon. The Sunday night sessions start December 4th.

3) I'm free from the manipulation and abuse of the craziest person the universe has ever seen(you know they are crazy when they use the word crazy people describing everyone else). This filthbag would try to cram his way into my Thanksgiving meal every year, and I had to lie about having it somewhere else, just so he wouldn't show up at my house uninvited. This is a scumbag who had children just to leverage his family, because his family hates him more than anyone else, but now have to deal with him because he has kids. His children are just a tool used for his manipulation of others and the way he treats them proves that. One day, when they are old enough to understand what kind of person he is, they will free themselves from his manipulation and abuse as well.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment