Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back to crash watch

From what I've been reading over the weekend, the majority of doom and gloomers are back on the watch for a crash here.

My opinion is just one of many others, but I think this bear market is more of the oozing kind, and one that lasts a while. Volatility spikes are part of a bear market, but the more people sit and wait for the crash, the else of a chance I think it happens.

And I think I said that before, so sorry for the repeat.

People want a crash so they can pick up the wreckage that margin calls and utter destruction in the market leave behind. But what really happens, is only a few with deep pockets, a big gambling bug, or big risk takers will step in. The rest of us (yes I include myself) will stand there and say there's more to come, this action was very bad and suggests more downside, etc., etc., etc. I don't mind being in that group, because when the dust does settle, and the market does start to pattern up again, the risk becomes tolerable.

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment