Thursday, September 1, 2011

Will the Job Numbers spark a fresh decline?

Lottsa people talking (few of them know) about the upside being done here.

My opinion? It's too easy here. While we have the measured move completed, and a nice looking ABC pattern in place.

Longer term I'm bearish, and think that we can go much lower here, easily into triple digits, but what I think is meaningless, and what the market does is most important.

I hate to cop out here, but it looks real easy to call for a resumption of the down move right here and now, but maybe I'm ignoring the obvious.

Let's get past these Job Numbers and then we'll take a look at the charts over the weekend.

I won't be around Friday, I'm making it a 4 day weekend for me, and spending time with my three boys. No nanny by the way, and while they are hard to handle at times, I'd rather raise them and know whats going on, then act shocked when something happens because I'm jet setting all across the world pretending I'm important. I'll leave that to others.

By the way, it's my birthday in February.....(elicits birthday wishes)

Have a great labor day

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment