Thursday, September 22, 2011

Panic Mode

Everyone is screaming bloody murder here as the S&Ps are CRUSHED. They were down over 30 points, but have eased a bit and are only down 29 as I type this.

We are right around the level that the last bounce started from. I'm not bullish here, and haven't been for WEEKS, but I'm not changing my plan for the day, and still believe we can consolidate in the AM and that there can be an opportunity for a TRADE down here on the long side, with the proper confirmation. I'll likely be waiting for at least the first 5 minutes to be traded.

My 1143 number is out the window, and I'm now watching to see if we cna test those overnight lows at 1120.

Stay calm, take a deep breath, and if the volatility is too much for you, stand aside and wait for it to subside.

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment