Sunday, September 4, 2011

Monday's a holiday, so you might as well do some reading...

I have a new website that has some articles, with more to come: www.stockmarkettrendsx.com
The site is not updated intra-day like this one. It will be updated about every week with more content.

Feel free to use one fo the many boxes to sign up for the mailing list, where you will receive lots of great information. I'm also going to be moving some videos through there as well, that will just be for subscribers to the list.

There is no cost to join the site, as it is supported strictly by affiliate relationships.

Let me know what you think and if there is anything you would like me to do an article on.

Hags or three seaters need not apply, but I know the chief hag has to report back her spy notes so now she has the URL to do so.

Michael tiny Saul


No comments:

Post a Comment