Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Son Ryan

Ryan turns 2 today!

The one thing about Ryan that's different than my other two boys is that with the exception of a few isolated incidents when morons were attempting to file false criminal charges against me and making up stories about me so they can file fraudulent lawsuits (that were dismissed of course), I've been around him the entire time. Rather than hire a nanny (or finding some random person to watch my children like some people do) I look after them almost every day, as my wife's part time job has turned to basically full time.

Ryan was born just about a month before I was fired from the job that I had for 10 years. It was a depressing time, but seeing Ryan smile even at just a few months old always instantly cheered me up. He's also been my inspiration to come back stronger than ever, and ready to go back to kicking some butt.

I still think back to what one of the most selfish people the world has seen told me about how they couldn't "enjoy" their kids until they got to a certain age. I guess "enjoy" like what? Like a good piece of fish? I have enjoyed the company of my kids since the second they were born. They are the greatest thing that ever happened to me, bar nothing. That day that I made money? Not even close to the worst day with my kids.

Sorry for the personal post, but hey, it;s the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment