Friday, September 9, 2011

Crash time?

I'm starting to read some end of week crash opinions. Since I have no opinion on this, I'll stay away from commenting about it.

Some are calling this an overreaction, but I don't agree. Today's move is within the overall trend, and therefore can't be considered an overreaction. Surprises happen in the direction of the trend.

If we break and hold the 9/6 lows, my whole "bounce before we get cracked" map goes out the window.

On another note, I'm watching old 80s metal bands. It started with EZO and Loudness, because I read an article and saw a video about some moron mocking Asian students at USC which led to the show he was working for getting canceled.

Anyway, listen to this guitar riff and his voice. Awesome. And the solo? Faggedaboutit.



tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment