Thursday, September 29, 2011

A brutal day in Tinyville

My cycle is now completely messed up.

I was up until 4AM Thursday, then slept through the gap.

Two of my three boys are sick, as is my wife who went to work after going to the doctor. I haven't caught it yet, and most likely won't- why? Because then I can be the one to take care of everyone else. I'm no nurse, so it will be a fumbling, bumbling, Keystone Cop mess if that's the case.

I went to bed at 6:30 and got up at 9, so now Im awake again, starving since I haven't eaten since lunch and as it takes about 10k calories a day to keep the shape I'm in, now what? Eat at 10:15 at night? No, try to write a blog post and do the videos to keep me from eating, but it wont.

To top it all off, Demi and Ashton are "allegedly" calling it quits? Unreal.

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment