Monday, August 29, 2011

The following is political in nature

I apologize in advance for bringing politics to this blog. I'll likely lose followers because of this post, but so be it.

10 years ago my country was attacked by a bunch of cowards. They slammed airplanes into buildings and changed many people's lives forever.

My President at the time was George W. Bush. After he sent our soldiers into Afghanistan his approval rating went through the roof. The same people that later criticized him were praising him and one liar I know in particular was telling me how he hoped that Bush "bombed the living sh** out of them", and then later he went to sing "nah nah" at him when President Obama was inaugurated.

My favorite twist was when people like Michael Moore and his alleged movie pinpointed when Bush was told the news that we were attacked and didn't jump up and run out of the classroom, but instead sat their in shock, composed himself and then left without scaring the crap out of the kids he was in the classroom with. How dare he not get up and start going crazy!

President Bush vowed to never let these scumbags attack us again on our homeground. At the time, a friend who's not a friend anymore (and I dont know why) said we would never catch Osama Bin Coward, and that Bush would eventually go down as one of the greatest Presidents we have ever had. he was wrong on the first part, and the second remains to be seen.

If anyone hasn't seen the special that National Geographic is airing this week, they should. Even the strongest Bush hater would have to respect the man after watching the interview with him, or they have no patriotism, and no comprehension of how difficult the situation that he faced actually was.

I know there are many that blame Bush for the current economic crisis, but no one was blaming him when they were making a million dollars a month, or exploiting the common folks with their get rich quick and easy schemes because money was flowing like water. I guess it was ok then, huh?

I would say they ought to be ashamed, but they have no shame left in them.

If you think I'm going to end my rant with a bash of President Obama, think again. I'll lose more followers because of this, but I don't really care. President Obama got Bin Laden. Yes, Bush started the hunt, but Obama got him. I know the stories about who really gave the order and he did this to deflect the job he's doing or whatever, blah blah blah.

I'll worry about the economy and pointing fingers another week. For this week, it's time to give some credit where credit is due.

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment