Monday, August 8, 2011

Answering some questions

Here are some questions I have gotten over the past few days:

Q: Is the low near? A: I think "a" low is near, but not "the" low of this move. I think we ultimately have much further down to go.

Q: Is this considered a crash? A: No

Q: Is this the greatest buying opportunity of the year? A: I don't think that is the case. I think any bounce will offer a shorting opportunity for more downside

Q: Are you single? A: Yes, I mean no! Today is my anniversary, 12 years!

Q: Why do you keep looking for a bounce? A: Because the market doesn't move straight up or straight down, we are severely oversold, and we have some cycles that are set to kick in across a few time frames. I'm not necessarily looking for a bounce, as much a I am looking for levels to watch to trail stops and take profits if short.

Do you have any questions? Feel free to write me at tinymjs at gmail dot com

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment