Friday, July 8, 2011

What a week

Pain in the neck issue this AM, I just got back to look at the market

Well, the market is doing EXACTLY what I thought, if the open was 8:30! Hey, what's an hour between friends, right?

Horrible job numbers and the market slipped down the wall of worry, at least for now.

Is this push up over? It could be, but still using the 78.6% rule, it would suggest we eventually take out that Osama Bin Coward high. But here's a question: how many days are in an eventually?

Sorry for the extra dose of sarcasm today, it's been one of those weeks!

Here are some developments:

The new site is in beta, if your really want to see it and give me feedback, shoot me an email at tinymjs at gmail dot com.

I'm working on a "quick and dirty" Fibonacci video, because that's the topic I seem to get the most questions about. I should have that ready to go next week.

I've stopped doing Forex videos but will throw them into the one main video I do every night if there's a setup. for the best Forex videos check out my friend Andy Garcia at Forexwitchdoctor.com

That's all for now, I'm taking the kids to lunch. It sure beats dropping them with a random nanny any time!

Michael tiny Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment