Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Not a bear among them

I just read 20 pieces on AAPL, and there is not a bear among them

Tomorrow if it poops the bed, I wonder how many will come out screaming that it was obvious

By the way, I'm not "predicting" that it's headed lower tomorrow, I just love how the perma bears a few weeks ago are all cheering the praises of AAPL and tech. The loudest ones were screaming "RENN is a BUY!" and "AAPL is a SHORT!" and "we are in serious trouble!" and they leave a herd of sheep slaughtered in the aftermath as they couldn't read the stock market trends if they had Cliff notes.

Be careful, you can get hurt following these hucksters, no matter how many times they modify their facebook pages and blogs to make it appear that they have never lost a trade in their life.

And if you think it's me with an axe to grind, get real. Go do a search on twitter for Apple and see how many got burned or are telling it like it is about these scoundrels.

tiny

1 comment:

  1. This is worth noting. The talking heads do just that. I like apple much less at 400 than I did at 315 2 weeks ago. Yet the analysts are reversed. Lol. I bought at 316, I'll trim near 400. Whatever the herd does makes me want to do the opposite.

    ReplyDelete