Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Intra-day chat room

I am getting some questions about an intra-day chat room

That was a past life for me, and one I'm not ready to revisit just yet. Of course, that can change in an hour or two ;_

In the meantime, there is a great place to go during the trading day. WWW.Tidetraders.com

The investment is very low, as oppossed to other con artist run places that cost a car payment while still nickel and diming you to death. At Tidetraders, when you are a member, you get all the membership benefits

Rick, J-P and Witch Doctor are top notch traders and analysts, and actually know what they are doing! They don't guess at what will happen, and then deny it when it doesn't. They also have losers and they don't avoid them or take off posts from the site when they do lose. They understand it's part of the trading business, and they never claim they are perfect.

For $30 a month, it's a steal, and they have a free trial!

Full disclosure: I do not get a referal fee for sending people over, but I would like to know if you checked it out and what your thoughts were. I've sent hundreds over there already, and did actually have one complaint, along with many thank yous from people I saved from getting ripped off at other super deluxe, over promised and under delivered hype fests. Why the one complaint? Because everyone is different and has their own opinions, some that even conflict with my own!

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment