Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I made the rounds

I made the rounds of reading the scoundrels, and of course, the nonsense and lies were flying

"healthly for the market"
"We expected this"
"Decided to hold AA over earnings" (even n thoguh they claim they neevr hold over an earnings report)

Yes, it may be heathly for the market, but you werere just saying last week how we were going to crack new highs afer the Jobs report!

You expected what?

Ah, the hyporisy never ends! After preaching to never hold over earnings, it was a spur of the moment call.

By the way, if you think Im being hyper critical and claiming that I'm never wrong, spend some time and read this blog.

I'm wrong, and quite often at that. It's part of this business. There is NOTHING that works every time. Charts, fundamentals, past trends, etc.

Making bold predictions is great if no one gets hurt following them. When people get hurt because you are bragging and act like you've never been wrong then it's an issue. Especially when you are dead wrong and then crow that you were right.

I would much rather read someone that is consistent, right or wrong. And yes, that's what I strive to be, but I will sometimes get side tracked and screw up.

In the end , you have to make your own decisions. It's fine to read what others have to say, even me! LOL. Use what you read and formulate your own opinion.

I have a few people that read this blog and email with me that totally disagree with what I have to say soemtiems. Guess what? Sometimes they are right, and sometimes they are wrong.

Sounds like trading to me.

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment