Friday, July 22, 2011

The biggest pile of horse poop

I just gave away 10 minutes of my life reading the biggest horse poop of my life. I'm glad I havent eaten lunch yet, because I would have puked up the greatest sandwich ever!

PLEASE! I know that many of you who fall for this scam artist's nonsense also read this blog. DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF IT FOR A SECOND, ITS ALL LIES TO GET YOUR MONEY.

Business is business. You pay people for information, but draw the line there. Don't let ANYONE con you into thinking they are a great person when they are the farthest things from it and only focus on how they can scam you out of more money. If there is no performance to back up the hype, do not pay any more!

These people have NO SHAME! They reference people that they disowned and abused, and use them to make you feel sorry for them. They are the ultimate users and they will use you too until you are drained, and then they will BLAME YOU. I've seen it done too many times! DONT FALL FOR THE SCAM!

It's just a game folks, the actions of these scumbags speak much louder than the words they write.

ASK FOR THE TRUTH JUST ONCE, THEY CANT GIVE IT

The great news is that it wil all be over soon. Some moves are in play and they will probably be shut down in a matter of months. They won't be able to hurt anyone for a while, but they always find a new way!

Stay safe and DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE! IT WILL COST YOU YOUR ACCOUNT!

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment