Friday, June 3, 2011

Why its good to use stops and manage your positions

There are a lot of super gurus out there that don't use stops, or double down when they "feel" or "dream" that a stock is going to do something. What they don't tell you is that if they lose, they will put out a high priced, super hyped class that will leave you feeling cheated and just plain old disappointed and refund their gambling account.

I can't have my assistant wire out the loot from this month's bounty when I have a margin call. Therefore, I have to use stops at all times, or risk extinction.

You can't get it back tomorrow if you don't have any gas left in the tank after today. But even if you are running on fumes, you still have a chance.

Small stops, and try your best to milk your winners (my personal struggle for years), but always manage, manage, manage. It's your money after all!

RIMM from last week's small stop out:



tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment