Friday, June 17, 2011

Thanks for the well wishes and I should be back full time next week

Thank you everyone for the well wishes regarding my youngest son. He was admitted to the hospital on Monday for an infection, and should be leaving today or tomorrow.

Hes doing great, and it's awesome to see him so happy when he sees me and his brothers, but its a stress on my wife and I. I'm watching my two other boys and I must say that I have SEVERELY underestimated my wife's skills in this area.

I still wouldn't get random nannies and trust them with their well being, no matter how much money I had, but hey, that's just me.

I should be back next week full time.

tiny

1 comment:

  1. That's great to hear. My own daughter (10mo's old at the time) got an infection last year that required surgery and a hospital stay. Very scary. I'm glad to hear that things are improving. God bless.

    ReplyDelete