Friday, June 3, 2011

Someone just told me...

Someone just told me that I shouldn't inject the negative energy into NFLX, because by me saying that, it's going to stop out

Usually I would send a private reply but since this person obviously reads the blog I'll reply here

If you think that energy, positive or negative is what makes winning or losing trades, you need to find something else to do with your money.

You need to inject good money management into your trading, not good "energy"

The trader with the "biggest heart" doesn't win

The trader that "wants it the most" doesn't win

It's the trader that understands their risk management and applies it. It's the trader that trades with a plan, win lose or draw. The market rewards discipline. those are the traders that survive. The rest is nonsense.

NFLX just stopped out, and by .02 no less

tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment