Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Not a peep about RENN

RENN got demolished again today, down over 9%.

Unfortunately there were people that bought into the super hype on this one by some people that act like they are above everyone else. They should be ashamed, but they have no shame left in them.

I don't care if RENN is the Facebook of China, IPOs are crap shoots, no matter what scam artists want you to believe. These scumbags know this, and they still want to roll the dice (or bet the ponies) and take a chance with your money. If it wins, they are heroes. If it loses, oh well, we'll just forget about it. Can you afford that hit to your account?

IPOs can be traded, but extra caution is warranted as there is no history, so how can you map out support and resistance?

It makes me sick that now that RENN is destroyed since it's IPO highs, that not a peep is heard by these scoundrels. Not even a "sorry, I was wrong, and shouldn't have made such a huge deal about it". It would make them seem like they actually care.

I have plenty of losers. I get mega frustrated when I miss a play that I have been stalking for weeks, or when a play stops out only to turn around in the original direction, and I wear my emotions on my sleeve. They say you need to cut your emotions out of your trading, but unless you are risking $1 and have 10 million (or something like that), money makes it impossible to be emotionless. You need to welcome your emotions, and get them in control, which despite what some might say, is not always easy, and not always doable. You can't just meditate your way into perfect emotional calmness when money is on the line.

You get to see my watch list every single day via video. I don't edit my videos unless I forget a disclaimer. Otherwise, they are up on my YouTube channel for everyone to see.

It's sucks to lose, I get it. Unfortunately, it's part of the business. Keeping the losses in control while exploiting the winners is the difference between losing and being good. Those that hide their losses are deceptive, but hey they can just whip up an expensive class to run more of their BS and cover their losses. Can you do that?

Feel free to contact me to vent or speak to me about how I can assist you with your trading. I'll be happy to answer your email and actually give you a call if you like.

Michael tiny Saul

tinymjs at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment