Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Screamer

Market screaming and at new highs here. That little stutter step from last Monday almost feels like it never happened

Glad I used the charts and didn't release my super duper deluxe short list too early! Although I'm sure I could back out of it now. ;)

We are chopping around here as the early big move gets digested. The A-D line is strong, and unless that changes and the turn around Tuesday folks step in we look higher in the afternoon. As of now the 15 minute SPY chart looks like a bull flag.

Just becasue we are at the new highs doesn't mean it's time to get complacent and forget to use stop losses. Quite the contrary, the more froth that is present, the tighter I like my management to be.

All the best in your trading,


Michael tiny Saul

tinymjs at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment