Wednesday, April 6, 2011

OK, time to get Charlie Sheen into a post

So there I was, taking a break frorm writing my new report on turbo charging your trading business, and I flopped down in front of the tube and put on F/X (I don't know why). On comes an ad with Charlie Sheen and the other guy advertising Two and a Half Men re-runs. The ad said something like F/X is 2 1/2 times better or whatever.

Here's what I don't understand. At the end they showed the viewing schedule. It said "weeknights and Thursdays at blah blah blah". Since when did Thursday become a day of the weekend? I always thought weekdays were M-F. Did I miss an entire change in the weekend dynamic? Aren't weekends Saturday and Sunday? Has a new category of day been invented for Thursdays and Fridays?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Michael "Winning" Saul

tinymjs at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment