Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New website getting ready for launch

A little break from the videos to tell you about an exciting development.

Many have asked me when I was going to be rolling out my new website and nightly newsletter. I've had a few stepping stones along the way, but I am happy to say that the site should be launched by May 1st, or just a little bit thereafter.

I'm finishing up the logo and the website design with my programmer, and for now I'm keeping the name under wraps so hags, vultures or curmudgeons don't squat on any domain names. Sorry for the slap of negativity, but with what has transpired over the past 18 or so months, I cant help being a pessimist and can't be too careful with things.

Here's what will be available on the website:

A nightly newsletter that will go over the best trade setups in the stock, options, ETF, futures and currency markets.

A weekly newsletter, for those that aren't active day to day traders.

A members only online community where you will have access to me and other traders.

A catalog of on demand videos going over various techniques that will assist you in your trading. No gut or feel or made up chart patterns.

A nightly members only video talking about the market.

Just for registering to the site, you will receive:

Access to core educational videos (no need to pay for these anywhere else):

Introduction to online trading
Money management
Charting basics
An introduction to options
Setting up a trading business plan
Gaps, Laps and Traps, a guide to trading the first hour

You will receive my e-mail alerts which will include free videos as well as tons of powerful information delivered to your e-mailbox. No hype or garbage about how great I am, because if I have to tell you, I can't be that good. Besides, everyone already knows I'm a cool guy, don't they?

My new book on FOREX trading that will be made available before I put it up for sale.

A new blog open to anyone that takes the time to register.

I can't guarantee you that my analysis will only lead to winners, but I won't relentlessly brag and then not have a track record on the site. I can't guarantee that you will ever get used to my accent.

Here's what I will guarantee:

NO ONE from my company WILL EVER call you from a boiler room out West, representing that they work for me and try to sell you some over-hyped, over-promised, under-delivered "mentoring" package where the price is based on how much room you have on your credit cards or HELOC. Their goal is to leave you embarrassed and ashamed, an act of only the lowest of scum. Those people that hard sell and lie, and the people that give them your information should be arrested and their assets seized.

Ok, enough of the negative! Let's get the videos on the site!

I'll post the videos soon. In the meantime, feel free to send me an e-mail with any questions, comments or just to say hi.

Michael tiny Saul

tinymjs at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment