Saturday, March 26, 2011

Trading in the Zone and The Disciplined Trader

I found the Disciplined trader a little tough to get through the first time I read it, but some light bulbs went off after I read Trading in the Zone and gave The Disciplined Trader another go through.

Everyone is so caught up in finding the Holy Grail indicator, scanner, or buying some over-hyped, over priced list from some super scam artist on the promise that it will change your trading forever. I know because I am just like you. It's not lookng for shortcuts or general laziness, it's continuously looking for something "better".

What I've learned in 15+ years of trading is that the greener grass does exist, and it comes in the form of changing your mindset when you are taking trades. Nurturing good habits while stomping out the bad habits takes time, but it is well worth it.

Indicators, scanners and software can all have their place in your trading. It's important to keep in mind that they are just tools. Your "market mind" is the foundation for your success.

I highly recommend Trading in the Zone and The Disciplined Trader. I believe they will assist you in making the change you desire in the way you approach your trading.

You can get them both at Amazon:

Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline and a Winning Attitude

The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes


Michael tiny Saul

tinymjs at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment