Sunday, March 13, 2011

I love my Kindle!!!!



My Kindle has already paid for itself a few times over. For convenience alone, it gets 5 out of 5 stars.

I get Barrons auto delivered so I never forget to pick it up. I'm going to start with IBD as well. I like the 2 week free trials on on the magazines and newspapers so I get a chance to test drive before I buy em.

I already have purchased 3 books that have helped my business. If I ordered and got them in paper pack, they would be on my "too be read" pile. Instead, I can carry them all in one convenient package. waiting at the Dr.'s office (which I've been doing too much lately), in my super private office (at least that's what men call the toilet!) or just in bed when I can't sleep. No light required, as the case has a built in one that doesn't bother my wife.



It's amazing to me that they give you free 3G and the web browser is good for being in beta mode. Just proves what a rip off the cell phone companies are putting on us charging for 3G. Ha! Shame on me (yet I still have a cellphone!).

I love my Kindle, and if you were ever thinking of buying one they are currently very affordable.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the Kindle or anything else.

Michael tiny Saul

tinymjs at gmail dot com

P.S. I grabbed my wife one for her romance novels which she is getting dirt cheap. Also some free books for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment