Tuesday, March 1, 2011

And even MORE on the TRIN over 2 close

I want to answer some questions I received on the TRIN over 2 post and my video.

Just to make sure I'm clear, the signal is no where near 100%, but from my experience it has an edge.  Unless you buy it on the day it signals into the close, you have to maneuver yourself into the market, and may wind up not getting in at all if the market gaps up, etc. 

When I do my nightly homework, it puts a check on the buy side, but it's far from the only thing I base my battle plan on.

On that subject, I have started work on the new website, and I am very excited about rolling it out.  I will be publishing a daily newsletter (released each AM before 9), I will be offering one on one and group mentoring, posting training videos, and I will be releasing a software product in the near future.  I'll keep you all posted, but the starter site will be up very shortly, and I will be offering beta testing of the daily newsletter so I can receive the proper feedback to make it the best out there. 

Thank you for all the great e-mails, I welcome them all!

Michael tiny Saul

tinymjs at gmail dot com

Follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/tinyreal

Follow me on Stocktwits and www.stocktwits.com/tiny

 

No comments:

Post a Comment