Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl 45 Predictions

Ok, it’s time for my Super Bowl predictions! Based on last year’s predictions and my current run with the playoffs, everyone is waiting for me to reveal my plays so they can run to their favorite sports book and……..fade me! Yes, I stink at this, but I’m still giving it the good ole tiny try.

I believe that the Steelers will win. Here is my reasoning:

Roethlisberger is a 2 time Super Bowl champion and one of the best QBs in the game despite his off field antics. He is a proven winner. I do think that by the time Aaron Rodgers’s career is over (barring an unforeseen injury that takes him out early) he will be known as one of the best QBs in the history of the sport. That being said, for this game here and now I give the edge to the Steelers.

Dick LeBeau is the best defensive coordinator in the league and has 2 weeks to prepare. Capers is nothing short of great himself, but the edge goes to the Steelers.

Mike Tomlin is in my opinion, the better coach.

Here are my predictions and money management. By the way, this is for information purposes only, and I won’t be wagering anything on this game.

Steelers +3 point; 5 units
Steelers +115 money line; 5 units
Over 45; 2 units
ALTERNATIVE POINT SPREAD: Steelers – 3 1/2 and +180; 4 units
Last scoring play of the first half is a field goal or safety -110; 3 units
Either team will NOT score 3 times unanswered -120; 3 units
Last scoring play of the game Field Goal +160; 3 units
Steelers first scoring play of the game defensive or special teams touchdown +1000; 1/2 unit.

Good Luck!

Michael tiny Saul

tinymjs at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment